A Termite Control service is one of the last things you should do before completing your tenancy agreement. You want to rid the properly of pests so that when your property manager comes to inspect, they find no issues that would cost you the bond money refund.
Termite Control Gold Coast - Our Services :
“We are very pleased with the termite and pest control results from start to finish.”Mr M BellPalm Beach
Professional Termite Control Gold Coast Services :
- You need a really professional termite control service, that accounts for all small details of a property. That is why you need to give our team a call, at ‘Termite Controller Gold Coast’.
- We are highly qualified and very experienced, and have performed hundreds of general home & end of lease termite services on the Gold Coast. Our termite control checklist identifies the full scope of the termite control to be performed.
- If you are planning to move out of your rental property or not and are thinking of termite control services then rest assured as we are the experts in this field and specialise in general home & end of lease termite control services on the Gold Coast.
- We guarantee 100% satisfaction for our clients by offering professional termite control services at a cost-effective price.
- We are a team of termite control experts that are known for our quality work. Along with offering reasonably priced services, we use the latest termite control equipment. For a thorough service of the home, we always offer a first class termite control job.
- Our tried and tested termite controlling methods make sure that all treated areas are sprayed properly to industry standards and beyond.
Question : Is Your Termite Controller Experienced, Licensed, and Insured?
We’re a licensed, experienced, and insured termite control company. When we visit your home for your free inspection, our technicians and exterminators are happy to provide copies of these certifications that you can keep for your records.
Question : “What can I do to Prepare My Home?”
However, every inspection is different and you should always ensure you make the process as easy for inspectors as possible.
Question : Will We Have To Leave The House?
Question : Will Your Termite Treatment Keep Them Away For Good?
Question : How do You Decide What Treatments are Needed?
- What kind of termites are they? Are they common in this area?
- What stage of life are the insects in– egg, larva, pupae, adult?
- How serious is the infestation?
- How long have the termites been in my home?
- How long will it take to eliminate the infestation?
- Will the termites ever come back?
Question : What is the Price Structure?
Question : What Is Your Treatment Approach?
Question : Are Your Termite Control Treatments Safe For People and Pets?
But make sure to ask– especially if you have exotic pets like birds or snakes. The biology and metabolism of non-mammal pets can be affected by termite control treatments.
Any trustworthy termite controller company should be able to clearly explain why their treatments are safe. They’ll also be able to explain whether or not you’ll need to leave your home during treatment.
Question : Can You Identify the Source of the Infestation?
This means they’ll be able to identify the source of the problem and recommend the best course of action to get rid of it. Removing only the visible termites isn’t a long-term solution. The source of termites also indicates whether other termites are likely to be in the area.
A termite controlling service is supposed to result in a long-lasting solution, so finding the cause behind the infestation is key.
Useful Links :
A Renters Guide to End of Lease Cleaning :
Read more at RealEstate.com.au
Residential Tenancies Authority: Moving Out – Your Rights :
Tenants Act Factsheet : Residential Tenancies Act
Our Termite Control Guarantee :
We will termite control your house or business top to bottom, ensuring you or your real estate agency is completely satisfied with the results.